Pages

Friday, September 6, 2013

20 Weeks!

I still can't get these pictures to load right on this site. Total bummer and incredibly frustrating, but I guess that's what you get when you use a free host site instead of paying for your own domain and all that. Oh, well! 

So we hit the 20 week mark! That means we are about halfway through, halfway to meeting our little girl. Talk about surreal! 

No new and exciting changes to report. She's pretty much in a constant state of motion from what I can tell. Lots of kicking and flipping go on in there, which is always a bit of a surprise to feel when I'm in the car or cooking or whatever. Feeling a baby kick inside you is one of the most bizarre experiences, though, that's for sure!

1-photo 3 - Version 2

My energy level has still yet to come back. I feel epically exhausted 90% of the time. Which totally sucks! I'm just going to say it. I miss having the energy to do anything. I really miss exercising. I feel like a blob of skin since I haven't been working out. Boo. 

No cravings, but my appetite seems to have picked up a little bit in the past couple of days. 

The bump seems to be getting bigger and rounding out, so the fact that I'm pregnant versus just having a chubby midsection seems to be more obvious. Woo!

Now we are just focusing on researching products, registering, and debating discussing baby names! (SO STRESSFUL!)

There should be a few recipes coming your way in the next week, so stay tuned! :)