Pages

Thursday, September 12, 2013

A Few of My Favorite Things


Hey everyone, I hope you’re all doing well.

I have been doing a lot of reading and researching about all sorts of things, including blogging. There is so much information out there, it’s pretty crazy. Anyway, some advice I found said to make a list of the five most important things to you that you want to feature on your blog, and stick mainly to them. So, I thought it would be fun to make that list here and tell you my five favorite/most important things!

(1) Faith. My personal beliefs are a huge part of me and my life. Beliefs can also be pretty controversial, so I don’t know how much of them I’ll talk about on here, but I’m sure they’ll peak through. I think when you read about people’s lives and thoughts, you get a window into their beliefs regardless.

(2) Family. My family is my priority. I include my closest friends and kiddos in this category. I’m sure you’ll hear quite a bit about all of them, especially the furbabies.
IMG_7297
My little man.
(3) Food. I love my food and I take it very seriously…especially the cooking part! I love getting in the kitchen and creating something new and different! It’s easily my favorite thing to do!
IMG_7279
Roasted sweet potatoes.
(4) Health. Having a healthy life is of the utmost importance to me. To me, this includes the food I cook, the activities I take part in, and just every day decisions I make to keep my family as healthy and happy as possible. I’m sure I’ll get into my personal health philosophies later! There are a lot of them!

(5) Challenges. I like to give myself random-seeming challenges to see how the changes affect my life. This started when I went gluten-free and vegan and has continued to grow into new and interesting adventures. I’m toying with a few new ones that I’ll let you in on soon!

There are a ton of other things that I love, too, that I’m sure I’ll include here as well! But a lot of them will surely fit into these main categories.

What are a few of your favorite things and topics?