Pages

Friday, December 21, 2012

What vacation?

So, I got done with school a week ago. But the last week has been nothing short of crazy and hectic. It has thus far been a nonbreak and nonvacation. I suppose that is the perk of having a "Christmas break" as opposed to a summer or fall (or anything else) break. The past week has been spent cleaning (mainly doing copious amounts of laundry and folding load after load), Christmas shopping, and babysitting. (Did I mention that Norma Gene has been in a right state, as well--taking up a good bit of energy ensuring that she doesn't eat herself into an early grave? No? More on that later....) My hours--and life in general--have been erratic. 

Ideally, I would like to post on here once a week or so, but obviously I am failing so far. Hopefully, now that things have slowed a bit--done babysitting and Christmas is almost here, though the house does not seem to be getting any cleaner... Anyway, I have a few DIY projects to post and a few recipes to share, along with a nice little story about this short little redheaded hellion that has been wreaking havoc (what else is new?). 

Stay tuned! I promise I will follow through!

Until then, though, have a very merry Christmas!