Pages

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Christmas Dinner

So, before I post about pregnancy this week (36-weeks!!!), I figured I'd share our Christmas dinner. Everything here is gluten-free and vegan and beyond delicious!

Only one of the recipes is an original, and I'll post that recipe later. For now, though, enjoy links to the other pages and their scrumptious recipes and gorgeous pictures (because I took none… hey, I'm 9 months pregnant ;)).

Appetizer:
Almond Feta Cheese (When I make this, I double the fresh herbs, but keep everything else the same. I served with Mary's Gone Crackers Original crackers.)

Main:
Walnut Lentil Loaf (I didn't have apple butter for the sauce, so I just omitted it. I also used one celery stalk, as well as one scallion.)

Sides:
Mashed Potatoes (Just use the potato layer recipe and cut way back on the salt!)
Green Bean Casserole (This is my original recipe that I will post in the next couple weeks--hopefully.)

I know it's way late and you can't use this for your dinner, but hopefully you can try out these recipes on regular days and come back to them for your next special occasion if you decide to!


If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers