Pages

Monday, October 14, 2013

25-Week Update


25-Week Update

Wow! This week we hit the 25-week mark. It’s seriously crazy to think about. That means that in 15 short weeks, our little lady will be considered full-term and ready to make her dramatic debut into the world.

Aaahh! That’s just hard to wrap my head around!

Flipper has been going pretty crazy the last couple days! For the past couple months, I’ve mostly felt her moving around on one side. I read that this is pretty normal for some people, it all just depends on where the baby is hanging out. Well, over the past couple days, she seems to have outgrown her little comfy corner because she’s everywhere! Girlfriend is kicking all over the place all at once all of the sudden. Not to get mushy, but I can’t believe how fast she’s growing already! She was so tiny just a couple months ago (and still is, obviously), but now big enough to jolt my stomach and reach all across my torso!

I’ve been taking some time to just sit and watch my stomach as it bounces and jumps and lumps with her jarring kicks and flips. It’s so surreal and fun to see. It feels like I’m getting to know her, little by little. She’s such a fireball already, but that’s really no surprise. J

25wks

I’ve developed more of a sweet tooth than normal, but I still haven’t had any cravings. I get into certain moods where only one food sounds good, but that’s pretty much normal for me (unfortunately).

I’ve had an easier time being awake lately, but I’m still so tired that I’m hardly productive. (Annoying!)

Our last birth class is this week! Eeee, can’t believe it’s almost over! Then we’ll be trying to take some other classes over there for feeding and caring for a newborn. Fun!

The next doctor’s appointment is coming up—I have to take the gestational diabetes test (YIKES). Just after that, we’ll be in the THIRD TRIMESTER and going to the doctor every two weeks!

And there’s still so much to be done!

And I want some French fries…

IMG_7284 - Version 2

Cravings: None

Aversions: Still the same, can’t even think about it without wanting to puke. UUUUUGH.

Baby's Size: Cauliflower, between 1.5 and 2.5 pounds!

Missing: Being able to lay however I want to; knowing what fits; being able to eat like a normal person (at least normal for me)

Names: Still none. I’ll post specifically about names later, though. J So stay tuned!

IMG_7274-2


If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers