Pages

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

16 weeks!


So, the 16th week is almost over (or technically, the 17th week). Not a whole lot is different from last week! My nausea has definitely gotten better for the most part (yay) but I am still beyond exhausted all.the.time. I think it may even be getting worse! Oy!

Last week we drove down to Tybee Island to spend about 24 hours with his mom, stepdad, and brothers. We spent several hours on the beach (under the protective shade of a nice, big tent) and had some good meals at local restaurants. We got ice cream on the strip and ate it while walking right across the street from the beach. So nice.

The only down side was that we couldn’t spend longer! It would have been great to hang out for a few more days. We realized before heading out that that trip is likely to be our last “us” trip for a while. We probably won’t get a chance to go away (especially to a beach) before January, meaning our next vacation will probably include a baby! That’s so weird to think about!



I wish I had taken more pictures, but I was just too busy lounging in the sand, soaking up the sun, and enjoying quality family time. Sue me. ;)

Since our trip, the hubby has been working most days and I’ve been researching millions of baby things (car seats, carriers, strollers, etc.). It is beyond overwhelming! I’ve also been looking at jobs (also overwhelming). I guess that’s just how life goes sometimes!


It would also definitely appear that I’m getting a legit baby bump going on. Before too long I’m going to need new clothes. Eeek.


Hope you all had a good week!